- 12 ounces, weight Box Jumbo Shells Pasta
- 8 ounces, weight Cream Cheese
- 2 whole Eggs
- ½ teaspoons Salt
- ¼ teaspoons Pepper
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese (or Ricotta)
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ cups Parmesan
- 10 ounces, weight Package Frozen Chopped Spinach, Drained
- 1 jar Spaghetti Sauce (14 Ounce)
Cook and drain pasta. Rinse with cold water.
Mix cream cheese and eggs; then add salt, pepper, cottage cheese, mozzarella and parmesan. Fold in spinach.
Put a thin layer of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Fill shells with 2 Tablespoons of the cheese mixture. Place the filled shells in pan. Pour the rest of the spaghetti sauce over the shells. Sprinkle with additional mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
This is one of Bryan and my new favorites! It’s so easy, makes a Ton of food, and tastes great!